• Wendy’s Restaurant is a NNN 20 year lease with 10% increases every 5 years and four 5-year renewal options.
• Wendy’s Restaurant is ideally located in the heart of a dense retail trade area along South Dixie Drive, traffic counts average around 17,000 vehicles per day.
• Daytime employee population is 24,703 within a 2-mile radius which creates strong lunchtime business from employees.
• Kettering Medical Center is a flagship medical center with state-of-the-art technology like cardiac stereotaxis and a compassionate cancer center is located less than 2 miles away. The center accommodates over 30 specialty physician offices for consultation and clinical review. The largest pharmacy in the state is houses in the cancer center along with the most private infusion bays in the area. In 2018,it was awarded “IBM Watson Health—100 Top Hospitals”.
• MUY Hamburger Partners, LLC owns and operates 320 Wendy’s restaurants in Texas, New York, Kentucky and Ohio.
• Major retailers in the surrounding area include: Walmart Supercenter, Starbucks, McDonalds, Taco Bell, DaVita Dialysis, Tim Hortons Arby’s and more.
• The Moraine, Ohio is part of the Dayton Metropolitan Statistical Area. Moraine, as part of the Dayton area, is situated within the Miami Valley region of Ohio, just north of the Cincinnati metropolitan area.