This Stanton Optical property was recently built in 2018 and is a free-standing property located on 108th Street in West Allis, Wisconsin. Traffic counts average over 27,000 vehicles per day right out front of the property, just north the average is 34,000 vehicles per day. Major retailers in the surrounding area include: Walmart, Target, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Home Depot, Menards, McDonalds, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Starbucks Coffee, Dunham’s Sports, Panda Express and much more.
- Stanton Optical is a recently built, free-standing building, triple-net lease with 8 years on the lease and 10 rent increases every 5 years.
- Stanton Optical is a national leader in eye care with 40 locations in 12 states.
- The subject property is located on a hard corner at the intersection of West Oklahoma Avenue and South 108th Street (34,000 vpd).
- Excellent demographics include a 5 mile average household income of $72,000 and a 5-mile population over 252,000.
- Major nearby retailers include: Home Depot, Target, Pick n Save, Kohl’s, Menards, Piggly Wiggly, Michael’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, and more.
- West Allis, Wisconsin is a suburb of Milwaukee and is part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area.