- Hobby Lobby is the largest privately owned arts-and-crafts retailer in the world with 900 Stores in 46 States.
- Hobby Lobby is subleasing from J.E. West Saint Paul 2014 LLC with 6 years remaining on the primary lease term. The master lease is guaranteed by Roundy’s, Inc., a subsidiary of Kroger. Roundy’s operates 150 retail stores in Wisconsin & Illinois. Kroger operates 2,755 stores in 35 states.
- Excellent location near Super Target, Wal-Mart and Lowe’s.
- Strong demographics with a 5-mile population of 224,310 and average household income of $86,278.
- High traffic counts in front of the property averaging 23,400 vehicles daily on South Robert Street.
- Large lot size over 4 acres.