• Recently renovated building nestled between the boutique, highly sought after Linden Hills, Morningside, and White Oaks neighborhoods, six miles from downtown Minneapolis.
• Fox Homes owners, Brad and Heather Fox, stars of the HGTV show “Should I Stay or Go” have a combined 25 years of real estate experi-ence in the Twin Cities metro area.
• Building segmented into Fox Homes Realty and Foxwell Studio & Shoppe offering interior design service and retail home goods.
• In the heart of Edina, near Lake Harriet with an average household income of $190,357 in a 1-mile radius.
• Surrounded by The Lorient (45 luxury apartments), France 44 Wines & Spirit, Linden Hills Co-op, Caribou Coffee, Bruegger’s Bagels, Snap Fitness, Goodnight Moon, Sloane’s Beaty Bar, Milo’s Sandwiches, Hello Pizza, Old Southern BBQ, Serge & Jane, Bean & Ro and more.
• There are 5 years remaining on the Lease with 2.5% annual increases.
Drone Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSwYkfH9CxQ