Duluth Trading Company - Leasehold Estate - Jacksonville, FL
This Duluth Trading Company property is located in a well-developed trade area while also being visible from Interstate-95 where the traffic counts average over 121,000 vehicles per day. There are excellent demographics in the surrounding area with a 5-mile radius over 64,000 and an average household income over $70,000. The Duluth Trading Company property is located in the River City Marketplace which consists of over 905,000 square feet of retail space providing a vibrant synergy for shoppers and tenants alike. This is the first location Duluth Trading Companies will have in Florida which speaks volume to the attractiveness of this market and demographics that support it.
• This building is built for Duluth Trading– the store opened in May 2019 and has a 15 year initial lease with four 5-year renewal options.
• This is a corporate lease with Duluth Holdings, Inc. and also is the first and only Duluth Trading Co. located in Florida.
• Excellent visibility from Interstate-95 with over 107,500 vehicles per day and easy access from Airport Center Drive.
• Part of the River City Marketplace which consists of over 905,000 square feet of retail space anchored by Lowe’s, Walmart, Best Buy and Burlington Coat Factory.
• Only three miles from Amazon’s new 800,000 distribution center, which creates over 1,500 jobs for north Jacksonville market.
• Located directly across from 210,000 square-footage Health Medical Complex with 250 employees with 92 beds.
• Draws from a population of over 63,449 with 81% of shoppers traveling 5-miles or more.