- Strategically located at heavily trafficked intersection of FM 88 and Mile 11 Road.
- Dollar General is a fast-growing retailer that boasts over 15,500 discount stores in over 45 US states.
- Dollar General Corp. reports revenues of $22 billion (2020) and Net Worth of $6.4 billion (2020).
- Dollar General Corp. is an investment Grade Tenant with S&P Cred-it Rating of BBB and Moody’s Rating of Baa2.
- 5 miles away is Knapp Medical Center, a Level 3 Trauma Unit with 233 hospital beds, and serves Weslaco’s emergency medical needs.
- Weslaco is home to South Texas College, South Texas Vocational Technical Institute and Valley Grande Institute for Academic Studies. Texas A&M also operates an agricultural research center in Weslaco.