BMO Harris Bank | Seymour, WI
Brisky Net Lease is pleased to offer this BMO Harris bank location in Seymour, WI. This 10 Year NNN Lease has zero landlord responsibilities with 1.5% annual rent bumps. The Seymour branch is located in Outagamie County, which is the 7th largest county (in terms of deposits) for BMO in the state of Wisconsin out of a total of 44 counties that BMO has a presence in. This property offers investors the opportunity to invest in this dynamic brand, at a lower price point. Appreciate a top-notch corner location with a drive-thru, large parking lot and a prime location along Main Street in downtown Seymour.
Seymour is a growing and progressive city that is located in close proximity to large nearby cities, including Green Bay (15 miles west) and Appleton (20 miles north). The bedroom community features many different parks and trails, an award winning library, highly rated schools and the Hamburger Hall of Fame. Each summer Seymour hosts “Burger Fest” to celebrate the birth of the burger in Seymour in 1885.
North America’s eighth largest bank by assets, BMO serves more than 12 million customers through three integrated operating groups providing personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment services. BMO Harris Bank provides a broad range of personal banking products and solutions through more than 500 branches and fee-free access to over 40,000 ATMs across the United States.
• 101% increase in deposits from 2019 to 2020
• 40% market share of deposits among banks in the city of Seymour as of June 30th, 2020
• The Seymour branch is located in the 7th largest county (in terms of deposits) for BMO in the state of Wisconsin
• 1.5% annual rent increases every year throughout the base term and each option
• Absolute NNN lease – No landlord responsibilities
• BMO Harris Bank is the 8th largest bank in North America by assets
• Strong Demographics with a Consistently Growing Population
• Bedroom Community for Green Bay & Appleton